Avocado Toast (Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy free)
We all love a simple, quick and easy lunch and this is exactly that!
Prep time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
- 2 pieces of Gluten-free bread or sourdough
- 1/3 block of tempeh
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- A handful of cherry tomatoes
- Pinch of salt
- Cracked black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 220 degrees Celsius
- Cut the tempeh into small cubes
- Add to a bowl and cover with the tamari and coconut aminos
- Transfer the coated tempeh to a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden. Add the cherry tomatoes to the baking tray for the last 10 minutes.
- While the tempeh is baking, add the avocado, salt, and pepper to a bowl and mash together.
- Toast the bread
- Add the avocado smash to the toast and top with the baked cherry tomatoes and baked tempeh.