Bliss Balls (vegan, dairy free, gluten free)
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 4 medjool Dates
- 4 tbsp almond butter /peanut butter / cashew butter
- 2 tbsp desiccated coconut
- Optional; 1 tsp cinnamon,1/4 tsp salt
- Choc twist: add 2 tbsp cacao powder
- More healthy fats: 2 tbsp walnuts/chia/hemp seeds
- In a mug, cover Medjool dates with boiling water, and let soak for 5minutes
- Place all ingredients into a food processor or high-powered blender and blend until well combined.Scrape down the sides of the processor or blender to ensure everything is well mixed.
- The mixture should be sticky, if it's not add 1-2 tablespoons of water.
- Roll the mixture into snack-sized balls.
- Place the balls into a container and store in the fridge or freezer. I like mine in the freezer for a firmer texture.