Healthy Bounty Dessert (No Bake, vegan, dairy free)
One of my go-to sweet recipes at the moment! It’s sweet but not over the top, the perfect go-to for an afternoon snack. Enjoy beautiful people x
- Base: 1/2 cup almond meal, 1/2 cup oats, 1 tbsp almond butter, 6 dates (soaked in boiling water) (+ 1 tbsp of date water if needed), a pinch of salt.
- Coconut centre: 1 cup desiccated coconut, 1 tbsp honey, 1/3 coconut milk, a pinch of salt.
- Chocolate layer: Melt 1 block of your favourite chocolate
- Base: Using a food processor, blend together all base ingredients until a sticky mixture forms. If the mixture is too dry, add a tbsp of date water. Press mixture firmly into the base of a silicone muffin tray or lightly oiled muffin tray.
- Coconut layer: Blend all ingredients together and press firmly on top of the base layer. Set aside.
- Chocolate layer: melt your favourite dark chocolate in the microwave for 1 minute (stirring at 30 seconds). Pour chocolate over each cup and put in the freezer for 3-4 hours.